Treatment in Ukraine
- Stem Cells
- Dental Tourism
- Anti Age Therapy
- Cerebral Paralysis
- IVF Clinics
- Reproductive medicine
MedicomOnline can be called a great opportunity for many persons
Treatment in Israel
Primarily, treatment in Israel has:
- Highly precision diagnostics of diseases;
- The latest technology in the medical field;
- Many years of experience in complicated operations;
- Using the most effective medications.
Treatment cancer in Israel is one of the main medical direction in this country.
Treatment in Germany
Rehabilitation. The quantity and quality level of rehabilitation centers in Germany is very high.
Diagnostics in Germany (CheckUp). German medical centers traditionally provide following kinds of diagnostics:
- Basis Check-up
- Basis Plus Check-up
- Specialized Check-Up (oncological, cardiological etc.)
Ophthalmology. The latest methods of diagnosis in German clinics can detect the presence of eye diseases at the first phase.
Treatment in India
- Hepatitis C
- Organ transplantation
- Lung transplantation
- Liver transplantation
- Kidney transplantation
- Heart transplantation
- Bone marrow transplantation
- Ayurveda treatment
Clinics in India have everything you need to conduct accurate diagnosis and effective treatment. The hospitals are also famous for their specialized rehabilitation. It is based on a combination of modern technologies and classical methods.
Treatment in Turkey
Leading clinics in Turkey: Modern clinics in Turkey provide a great range of opportunities to receive high-qualified diagnostics and treatment in many medical directions, such as:
- surgery, including robotic;
- treatment of oncological diseases;
- plastic surgery;
- termal resorts.
All recommendations for your requests and questions concerning the diagnosis and treatment in Turkey, as well as its cost, you can get at Ukrainian Association of Medical Tourism.
Treatment in Latvia
Modern trends of treatment in Latvia
Latvia is considered to be one of the most attractive countries in the following areas:
- medical rehabilitation (cardiovascular diseases, rehabilitation after strokes and heart attacks, psychosomatic rehabilitation, diseases of the nervous system, musculoskeletal system);
- drug treatment;
- treatment of depression and neurosis;
- joints prosthesis;
- plastic surgery
- eye prosthesis.
Treatment in France
- Plastic surgery
Every year the number of people who decide to improve their health in France is growing. The reasons are many, the main ones are the highest level of medical services in the world (according to WHO), and the minimal cost of treatment.
A huge number of clinics and medical centers operate on a permanent basis in the country. The most popular of these are the following French clinics:
- Clinique Matignon is located in the heart of Paris.
- Hospital Necker
- The Gustav Russi Institute is one of the best oncological hospitals in the world.
Treatment in Hungary
ONCOMPASS is a unique service in a whole Europe. This is a world’s new type of the medical and information service of molecular oncology. At the moment there are only a couple of similar services, newly established in the USA.
There are many new medications approved around the world, and hundreds of drugs are under the research stage in different countries, still many of them are associated with a biomarker. In addition to molecular tests, ONCOMPASS provides a constantly updated database containing all clinical trials available. Thus, the center of ONCOMPASS structure has up-to-date information on almost all clinical trials relating to targeted treatment conducted in the world.
Treatment in Finland
Here are some benefits of getting treatment in Finland:
- Financing of Finnish clinics is mostly carried out by the state. This allows to spend significant funds on equipping clinics and training highly qualified specialists, mastering new advanced diagnostic and treatment methods;
- Highly developed diagnostic school. Diagnostics of pathology before treatment is carried out with the help of innovative techniques on modern diagnostic equipment;
- At the legislative level, the cost of many procedures is fixed and fairly moderated, which, in the opinion of the Government of Finland, should attract more medical tourists to the country;
- Polite and helpful staff. The mentality of the Scandinavian peoples is such that the inhabitants of this country are very welcoming and open.
- Receiving this or that medical service from the Finnish clinic, patients have an insurance policy in their hands.